03 Apr Fidelity National
Fidelity – Mortgage Compliance Software Suite
Fidelity National Information Services is a leading financial service provider located in the United States. It provides major financial institutions with powerful and reliable data processing and analysis tools. Akvelon became a technology partner, providing useful resources for executing critical end-to-end projects.
The client was searching for a partner to improve its software suite of mortgage-related applications, StratTree™, and StratQ™. These tools were often deployed on remote sites, requiring an automated data transfer to the head office. The client effectively established a partnership with Akvelon to resolve such issues.
To address the client’s request, Akvelon developed a proprietary method of communication, creating a feedback mechanism that simplifies software maintenance and updates.
Akvelon designed and implemented new components to the existing system, including:
- Communication protocol updates
- Error report system (ERS) improvement
- Processing tools and utilities
- New software layer for a command-based communication between servers and clients
- Complete backward compatibility
This was the best platform we have ever used.
Benefits and Results
- Increased system efficiency with upgraded ERS, which creates a safer data environment as well as reducing vulnerability to data theft.
- Improved quality of data transfer through cross-platform, message-oriented communication mechanisms. This includes sending small messages and large data blocks between servers and remote clients.